Faerie Wishes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you believe in love at first site?

Go down 
4 posters

Do you believe in Love at first sight
Yes - Absolutly!
Do you believe in love at first site? Vote_lcap14%Do you believe in love at first site? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
No - Load of Rubbish
Do you believe in love at first site? Vote_lcap71%Do you believe in love at first site? Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Maybe
Do you believe in love at first site? Vote_lcap14%Do you believe in love at first site? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
MrsPring
Anonymous

Do you believe in love at first site? Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe in love at first site?   Do you believe in love at first site? EmptySun Sep 10, 2006 5:17 pm

I myself do not. Though I do believe in LUST at first sight. I don't believe you can fall in love with someone as soon as you see them, I mean you wouldn't even know them!

Over to you! big grin
Back to top Go down
mrsyorkie
General Moderator
General Moderator

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in love at first site?   Do you believe in love at first site? EmptyMon Sep 11, 2006 4:18 am

Maybe not at first sight, but then again i'm not sure.

i met MrY on the sunday, went to see him on the tuesday and never left! we've now been together two years and happily married for 1. My first thoughts of him were - urggh he's got grey hair! i told my mate (who was trying to set me up) that there wasn't a cat in hells chance i was interested in him. then i caught him looking at me when the sun caught the side of his sunglasses, (we were at a bbq) i started looking at him, we got talking and he soon changed my mind!!!
Back to top Go down
DiscoDiva
Celeb Moderator
Celeb Moderator

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in love at first site?   Do you believe in love at first site? EmptyMon Sep 11, 2006 4:41 am

Lust - definitely but love - No! Being in love with someone is more than just being physically attracted to someone, there's got to be an emotional and mental connection too otherwise you would get bored incredibly quickly.
Back to top Go down
Trinket

Trinket

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in love at first site?   Do you believe in love at first site? EmptySun Sep 24, 2006 2:37 am

Only lust at first sight. I don't really believe it's possible to love someone straight away based just on their looks. You need to get to know the person first.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in love at first site?   Do you believe in love at first site? EmptyTue Sep 26, 2006 3:49 am

I don't know if I believe in it, its a nice idea and you hear stories, but I know I couldn't fall in love iwth someone at first sight.

I very much believe in falling in love iwth smells, items and things like that aswell as the person... hide behind sofa

Another one for lust at first sight though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in love at first site?   Do you believe in love at first site? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in love at first site?
Page 1 of 1