Faerie Wishes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What are you doing for halloween?

Go down 
+2
lillimaginaryfriend
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2006-09-08

What are you doing for halloween? Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing for halloween?   What are you doing for halloween? EmptyFri Sep 15, 2006 4:58 pm

Connah has been so excited about this for months, so I went to asda and bought him a craft book and a witches hat! wiccanwitch Don't ask, he liked the look of it and wore it all round the store Embarassed so we've decided to make things for halloween and have spooky lights and bats and things. Might even have a little party, don't know yet though. What about you? Are you going to be doing anything for halloween?

ghost
Back to top Go down
https://faeriewishes.forumotion.com
lillimaginaryfriend

lillimaginaryfriend

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for halloween?   What are you doing for halloween? EmptySat Sep 16, 2006 3:04 am

It depends... normally OHs sister takes them out and I stop in and ignore the door big grin

Or she'll have a party which i'll try my best to get out of OH can take them, stop in and ignore the door wink
Back to top Go down
LittleLu
Pets Moderator
Pets Moderator
LittleLu

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for halloween?   What are you doing for halloween? EmptySat Sep 16, 2006 10:48 am

Ooh, I LOVE halloween! I can't wait for it this year, although I have no idea what we're going to be doing. I might have a hunt around for notices to see what's on around the area!

big grin
Back to top Go down
mrsyorkie
General Moderator
General Moderator

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-09-11

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for halloween?   What are you doing for halloween? EmptyMon Sep 18, 2006 5:30 am

staying in and ignoring the door! it falls on a weekday, so we can't do anything with the kids anyways.
Back to top Go down
pants52

pants52

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2006-09-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for halloween?   What are you doing for halloween? EmptyTue Sep 19, 2006 5:59 am

sleigh tree rudolf trees snow flake snowman cap santa there there hide behind sofa drunken sex chat sex up yours train dance train dance train dance welldone welldone horay horay yes! yes! yes! singer yippie bravo all good hungry cow
Back to top Go down
LittleLu
Pets Moderator
Pets Moderator
LittleLu

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for halloween?   What are you doing for halloween? EmptyTue Sep 19, 2006 6:17 am

big grin Excellent lol But isn't that christmas, not halloween?
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for halloween?   What are you doing for halloween? EmptyTue Sep 19, 2006 12:56 pm

LittleLu wrote:
big grin Excellent lol But isn't that christmas, not halloween?

Don't you have sex at halloween? peep
Back to top Go down
LittleLu
Pets Moderator
Pets Moderator
LittleLu

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for halloween?   What are you doing for halloween? EmptyTue Sep 19, 2006 1:05 pm

Absolutely, but reindeer and father christmas and such are christmassy not halloween...y!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing for halloween?   What are you doing for halloween? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are you doing for halloween?
Page 1 of 1