Faerie Wishes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buying Gifts - What to get??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleLu
Pets Moderator
Pets Moderator
LittleLu

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-09-09

Buying Gifts - What to get?? Empty
PostSubject: Buying Gifts - What to get??   Buying Gifts - What to get?? EmptyWed Sep 13, 2006 4:05 pm

For all the relatives that you don't know so well eg cousin, OH's grandma, mother in law, what would you recommend getting them? What is a fail safe christmas gift?

big grin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2006-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Buying Gifts - What to get??   Buying Gifts - What to get?? EmptyWed Sep 13, 2006 7:07 pm

LittleLu wrote:
For all the relatives that you don't know so well eg cousin, OH's grandma, mother in law, what would you recommend getting them? What is a fail safe christmas gift?

big grin
Well I would have to say anything with Lavendar in for Mother-in-law and OH grandma! Saying that I only have to buy for my parents, sister and son...oh and my ex! big grin
Back to top Go down
https://faeriewishes.forumotion.com
LittleLu
Pets Moderator
Pets Moderator
LittleLu

PostSubject: Re: Buying Gifts - What to get??   Buying Gifts - What to get?? EmptyThu Sep 14, 2006 6:07 am

big grin I've got at least 11 people to buy for and on top of that all the general things like cake and wrapping paper!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2006-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Buying Gifts - What to get??   Buying Gifts - What to get?? EmptyThu Sep 14, 2006 2:02 pm

LittleLu wrote:
big grin I've got at least 11 people to buy for and on top of that all the general things like cake and wrapping paper!
hug

You poor poor thing! I'm glad I only have my immediate family to buy for! pale
Back to top Go down
https://faeriewishes.forumotion.com
LittleLu
Pets Moderator
Pets Moderator
LittleLu

PostSubject: Re: Buying Gifts - What to get??   Buying Gifts - What to get?? EmptyThu Sep 14, 2006 2:50 pm

Well I suppose I do go halves on some of them with my OH which makes it easier, had forgotten that!
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Buying Gifts - What to get??   Buying Gifts - What to get?? EmptyThu Sep 14, 2006 4:19 pm

http://www.hawkin.com/

And

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com

are both good sites. I got a new work collegue this for her birthday the other week. Its only something little and its very sweet.
Back to top Go down
LittleLu
Pets Moderator
Pets Moderator
LittleLu

PostSubject: Re: Buying Gifts - What to get??   Buying Gifts - What to get?? EmptyThu Sep 14, 2006 4:23 pm

Ahh, they're gorgeous big grin

This thread isn't just for me though, just the general readers. Things is, some of the people I'm buying for, I don't actually know very well which makes things much harder!
Back to top Go down
lillimaginaryfriend

lillimaginaryfriend

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Buying Gifts - What to get??   Buying Gifts - What to get?? EmptySat Sep 16, 2006 3:06 am

If in doubt I always find out their fav tipple and get a bottle of that big grin

Im doing my xmas shopping early.... hopefully get a huge chunk of it out of the day today, have already an x-box and freeview box hidden away upstairs.

ETA in case anybody thinks im crackers.... xmas rush while heavily pregnant is not fun... theres loads of sales on as well atm which is good to take advantage on before the premium prices come into play :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying Gifts - What to get??   Buying Gifts - What to get?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Buying Gifts - What to get??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faerie Wishes :: General chat :: Christmas Forum-
Jump to: