Faerie Wishes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Musical instruments?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldfinch
Health & Fitness Moderator
Health & Fitness Moderator

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2006-09-08

Musical instruments? Empty
PostSubject: Musical instruments?   Musical instruments? EmptyWed Sep 13, 2006 6:47 am

Hi! I know this music forum is more for discussing pop etc, but does anyone here play any musical instruments?

I play the oboe and violin and recorders quite well, and like to mess about on the cello and harp. I love playing my instruments, it keeps me sane big grin
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Musical instruments?   Musical instruments? EmptyWed Sep 13, 2006 12:30 pm

I can play the keyboard, trombone, trumpet. I used to play the recorder -a s did everyone - and I had a solo when I was younger in a school production. My friend taught me a thing or 2 about the drums and I would love to play the guitar. I tried to teach myself but didn't get far.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2006-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Musical instruments?   Musical instruments? EmptyWed Sep 13, 2006 12:54 pm

Can play the bass guitar, guitar, violin and drums. Used to have Electronic Music class when I was in high school, loved that class..that's where I learnt to play the bass and guitar and the drums!
Back to top Go down
https://faeriewishes.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Musical instruments?   Musical instruments? Empty

Back to top Go down

Musical instruments?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faerie Wishes :: Entertainment :: Music Makers-
Jump to: