Faerie Wishes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Did you all have a nice Christmas?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrsyorkie
General Moderator
General Moderator

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-09-11

Did you all have a nice Christmas? Empty
PostSubject: Did you all have a nice Christmas?   Did you all have a nice Christmas? EmptyWed Dec 27, 2006 4:45 am

Well i'm back at work after having Christmas day and Boxing day off. We had a BBQ as usual, and i discovered that i quite like Port and Coke! Boxing day was spent with a headache, but mind you, i'm not sure whether that was the port, or the bottles (i forget how many) i had. My parents came for the BBQ, which was great and we had the kids for a few hours, which was fantastic. You should have seen their faces when they opened their presents. Well, it's what xmas is all about isn't it?!!

Did you all have a nice Christmas? What did you do? Did you go with the traditional, or with something different (like us)? What pressies did you get?

caz x
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Did you all have a nice Christmas?   Did you all have a nice Christmas? EmptyFri Dec 29, 2006 11:13 am

Port and Coke?! Suspect

Had a sort of traditional christmas, I've worked the past 4 of them (Eve, day and boxing day) but this year I didn't! boogie
Back to top Go down
Grohlgal

Grohlgal

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2006-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Did you all have a nice Christmas?   Did you all have a nice Christmas? EmptyFri Dec 29, 2006 1:15 pm

I had a good time it's just new year to do now then it's all over. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did you all have a nice Christmas?   Did you all have a nice Christmas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did you all have a nice Christmas?
Page 1 of 1