Faerie Wishes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Woohoo It's nearly here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2006-09-08

Woohoo It's nearly here! Empty
PostSubject: Woohoo It's nearly here!   Woohoo It's nearly here! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2006 7:39 pm

OK so it's ages away but I thought it would be nice to share things like gift ideas and talk about christmas' gone by.

santa
Back to top Go down
https://faeriewishes.forumotion.com
Goldfinch
Health & Fitness Moderator
Health & Fitness Moderator

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo It's nearly here!   Woohoo It's nearly here! EmptyFri Sep 08, 2006 10:39 pm

What a great idea :) I do love Christmas.....I adore shopping for pressies and then wrapping them up nicely. I've got a bunch of birthdays coming up soon though....all of my friends seem to have birthdays in October, so once those are out of the way I can concentrate on Christmas shopping :D
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2006-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo It's nearly here!   Woohoo It's nearly here! EmptySat Sep 09, 2006 5:22 am

I dont have to do much christmas shopping this year, which is cool. I'll only buy for friends I know I'm going to see and I know what I'll get them. See here!

SJ - you got anything special planned for your little one?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo It's nearly here!   Woohoo It's nearly here! EmptySat Sep 09, 2006 1:06 pm

Scarlett wrote:

Oh good god yes!

I'm planning to get him a TV/dvd combo for Crimbo clap

And aload of other toys that will break within 5 seconds of opening them! lol
Back to top Go down
Scarlett

Scarlett

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo It's nearly here!   Woohoo It's nearly here! EmptySat Sep 09, 2006 3:18 pm

Admin wrote:
Scarlett wrote:

Oh good god yes!

I'm planning to get him a TV/dvd combo for Crimbo clap

And aload of other toys that will break within 5 seconds of opening them! lol

Wow how cool for him! I remember when I got my Tv, I was 11. Still got it now. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LittleLu
Pets Moderator
Pets Moderator
LittleLu

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo It's nearly here!   Woohoo It's nearly here! EmptyWed Sep 13, 2006 6:38 pm

big grin I'd still have mine but I gave it away to my OH's grandma...don't even ask why lol
Back to top Go down
lillimaginaryfriend

lillimaginaryfriend

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo It's nearly here!   Woohoo It's nearly here! EmptySat Sep 16, 2006 4:39 am

I love christmas big grin this year getting the prezzie thing out of the way early.... my fav second hand shop has a list of pre-owned stuff im after i.e box sets of charmed (50 quid is stupid) and pre-owned games...

Ive left a list with my fav game shop who have a Nintendo DS waiting for me for 50 quid and pre-owned games.... im bashing on in the sales in clothes and shoe shops and looking in the paper ads for big things like bunkbeds the kids are after (will buy new matteresses of course)...

Im lucky that the kids don't give a toss about things being brand new for expensive stuff... although they will be getting new pc's each. (we get them built for a fraction of the price of these big stores).

Then with that out of the way in comes the fun stuff like trips out to see the lights in sunderland and pantos.. because theres no stress of the present buying... the next one is the circus on Newcastles town moore...big grin

A couple of weeks before the day I make a proper xmas dinner with all the trimmings, make everything all christmassy and have a belta day with the kids as on the actual day its family hopping and a curry for dinner :)

I love christmas big grin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo It's nearly here!   Woohoo It's nearly here! EmptySat Sep 16, 2006 5:11 pm

This year Connah and I are going to make our tree decorations! Which, sad as this may sound, I am REALLY looking forward to. And we are also going to be making cookies and cakes and watching old movies...santa clause the movie is one I REALLY want him to see.

Going up to wallasey on christmas eve eve! To see his grandparents, and then home where he can watch ALL those luvly DVDs and play with his hornby train set and remote control cars, while I plaster his face in all the yummy new make up I will be getting! big grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woohoo It's nearly here!   Woohoo It's nearly here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Woohoo It's nearly here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Faerie Wishes :: General chat :: Christmas Forum-
Jump to: